A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Britta Pedersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Britta Pedersen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedersen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Pedersen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Britta Pedersen MD is a female Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Britta Pedersen practice?
- Dr. Britta Pedersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Britta Pedersen practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.