A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Bucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Bucher is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucher graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Bucher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Myron Bucher MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Bucher practice?
- Dr. Bruce Bucher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Bucher practices Internal Medicine near Tappahannock, VA.
See Tappahannock Internists.