A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Taylor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Irving-Coppell Surgical Hospital
- Baylor Med Ctr At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Carson Taylor MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Bruce Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Taylor practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.