A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Gilbert, Urologist: Male Fertility and Sexual Function is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Gilbert, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Male Prosthetic Surgery
- Male Sexual Function
- Sperm Banking
- Testicular Implant
- Vasectomy Reversal
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce R Gilbert MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Bruce Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Gilbert practices Urology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Urologists.