A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Gilbert, Urologist: Male Fertility and Sexual Function is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Gilbert, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Raymond Gilbert MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Bruce Gilbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Gilbert practices Urology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Urologists.