A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Nolan, ABSM Certified Sleep Disorders Specialist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolan
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nolan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Andrew Nolan FACP and MD is a male Sleep Medicine, has 46 years of experience and practices in Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Nolan practice?
- Dr. Bruce Nolan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Nolan practices Sleep Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Pompano Beach Sleep Medicine Doctors.