A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Nolan, ABSM Certified Sleep Disorders Specialist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Nolan, MD, FACP is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea Sleep Apnea Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nolan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Andrew Nolan MD and FACP is a male Sleep Medicine, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Nolan practice?
- Dr. Bruce Nolan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Nolan practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Pompano Beach Neurologists.