A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Shafiroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Shafiroff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Shafiroff, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafiroff graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shafiroff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Berner Shafiroff MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce B. Shafiroff practice?
- Dr. Bruce Shafiroff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Shafiroff practices Plastic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cicero, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.