A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Tucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Nicholson Tucker MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce N. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Bruce Tucker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Tucker practices Internal Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists.