A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Schlecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burton Schlecker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Schlecker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlecker graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schlecker has 31 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton A Schlecker MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Burton A. Schlecker practice?
- Dr. Burton Schlecker has 11 office locations.
Dr. Burton Schlecker practices Urology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Park, NJ and Bloomfield, NJ.
See Wayne Urologists.