A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Ciborowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Ciborowski is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Ciborowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciborowski graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ciborowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Eugene Ciborowski MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Ciborowski practice?
- Dr. Carl Ciborowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Ciborowski practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.