A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Montoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Montoya, Ophthalmologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Montoya, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Montoya graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Montoya has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montoya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 65 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos F. Montoya practice?
Dr. Carlos Montoya practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Ophthalmologists.