A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Montoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Montoya, Ophthalmologist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montoya
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Montoya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Montoya, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Montoya graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Montoya has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Francisco Montoya MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos F. Montoya practice?
- Dr. Carlos Montoya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Montoya practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Huntington Park Ophthalmologists.