A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Montoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Montoya, Ophthalmologist is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Montoya, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Montoya graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Montoya has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Francisco Montoya MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos F. Montoya practice?
- Dr. Carlos Montoya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Montoya practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Ophthalmologists.