A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Lavernia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Lavernia, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Lavernia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis Osteonecrosis
- Disorders of the Knee Joint
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavernia graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lavernia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos J Lavernia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Lavernia practice?
- Dr. Carlos Lavernia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Lavernia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.