A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Mijares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Mijares is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mijares graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mijares has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Javier Mijares MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Mijares practice?
- Dr. Carlos Mijares has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Mijares practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.