A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmela Yacoob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmela Yacoob is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoob
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yacoob Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoob graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yacoob has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmela Yacoob MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carmela Yacoob practice?
- Dr. Carmela Yacoob has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmela Yacoob practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians and Irvine Primary Care Doctors.