A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmela Yacoob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmela Yacoob is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoob graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yacoob has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmela Yacoob MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carmela Yacoob practice?
- Dr. Carmela Yacoob has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carmela Yacoob practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians and Irvine General Practitioners.