A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Baum, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Baum, FAAAAI, FACP, MBA is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital at St Lukes.
Dr. Baum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Weill Cornell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol G Baum FAAAAI, FACP, and MBA is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Carol G. Baum practice?
- Dr. Carol Baum has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Baum practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.