A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Baum, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Baum, FAAAAI, FACP, MBA is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital at St Lukes.
Dr. Baum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Weill Cornell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol G Baum FAAAAI, FACP, and MBA is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Carol G. Baum practice?
- Dr. Carol Baum has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Baum practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.