Psychiatrist

3.0

|  Worst Psychiatrist I have ever been to.  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2014

Do not give this woman your money!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all she cares about.

Jan 6th, 2014

Very smart and kind.

May 20th, 2012

after thity years of misdiagnose and multiple hospitaliztion and were under care of most expensive psychitrists the all got it wrong till i met dr kiriakos in the first session was given the right medication and pleasant follow ups. dr kiriakos referals are just great also

Dec 16th, 2011

Easy to get in touch with, and follow up with... listens very well. saw in 2009.

|  Horrible!  |  show details
by NF on Apr 19th, 2011

I have never been to a doctor that cared so little about her patients. She spends ten minutes with you, charges her fee and just writes you a perscription and sends you on your way. NEVER following up and not showing an ounce of concern when her patients are struggling with a new medication. I believe this doctor is only concerned about getting her fee and NOT her patients well being!

|  A wonderful psychiatrist  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

Helped me through my horrible eating disorder and depression. Was there for me when I felt that everything in my life was over.

|  An excellent doctor and therapist  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Was willing to work with me after most psychiatrists had turned me down for being too "difficult" and "complicated." She saw me through a difficult time in my life and was patient enough to stick with me through my anger.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2010

DR Kiriakos was my first therapist at the VA and she helped me with my PTSD. I have to give her a Big Thank You for she suggested I take up a hobby. It's been 5 years since I started oil painting and it has helped me to relax.

Jan 5th, 2010

A horrible doctor. She lacks important knowledge about the medications she prescribes. Unprofessional and unreliable. She is a waste of time and money.

Doctor's Response

Sometimes there is a blur between physician and "drug dealer" with regards to patients' expectations for their care. Amanda and her husband "Rob" (A Neurologist) really need to stop flooding the internet with these falsities. Their prior psychiatrist is now, unfortunately, in prison for illicitly prescribing high doses of stimulants. I do not believe in supporting patients' Adderall abuse habits. I choose not to run a drug ring.