A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Reinert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retina Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinert graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reinert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reinert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Reinert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol G. Reinert practice?
Dr. Carol Reinert practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists and Dallas Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Reinert, Dr. Cari Reinert, Dr. Carla Reinert, Dr. Carlene Reinert, Dr. Carlota Reinert, Dr. Carlotta Reinert, Dr. Carly Reinert, Dr. Carlyn Reinert