A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Reinert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Reinert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinert graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reinert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Gladys Reinert MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carol G. Reinert practice?
- Dr. Carol Reinert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Reinert practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.