A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Reinert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinert
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Reinert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Reinert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinert graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reinert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Gladys Reinert MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carol G. Reinert practice?
- Dr. Carol Reinert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Reinert practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.