A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn H'doubler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn H'doubler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. H'doubler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. H'doubler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn H'doubler MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn H'doubler practice?
- Dr. Carolyn H'doubler has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn H'doubler practices Internal Medicine near Salem, VA.
See Salem Internists.