A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Cummins-Vigneron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummins-Vigneron graduated from University Of Sydney.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cummins-Vigneron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cummins-Vigneron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Cummins-Vigneron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine Cummins-Vigneron practice?
Dr. Catherine Cummins-Vigneron practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Cummins-Vigneron, Dr. Caitlyn Cummins-Vigneron, Dr. Caren Cummins-Vigneron, Dr. Carin Cummins-Vigneron, Dr. Caryn Cummins-Vigneron, Dr. Catalina Cummins-Vigneron, Dr. Catharine Cummins-Vigneron, Dr. Cathleen Cummins-Vigneron