A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Mazzola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Mazzola, Pediatric Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Dystonic Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzola graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Mazzola has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Mazzola MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Mazzola practice?
- Dr. Catherine Mazzola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Mazzola practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Morristown Neurological Surgeons and Morristown Surgeons.