A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathleen Mullarkey-DeSapio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathleen Mullarkey-DeSapio is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathleen Mullarkey-DeSapio, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Bone Densitometry
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullarkey-DeSapio graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mullarkey-DeSapio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathleen Jean Mullarkey-DeSapio FACE and MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Cathleen J. Mullarkey-DeSapio practice?
- Dr. Cathleen Mullarkey-DeSapio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cathleen Mullarkey-DeSapio practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Somerset Internists and Somerset Endocrinologists.