A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathleen Mullarkey-DeSapio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathleen Mullarkey-DeSapio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullarkey-DeSapio
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mullarkey-DeSapio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathleen Mullarkey-DeSapio, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Bone Densitometry
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullarkey-DeSapio graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mullarkey-DeSapio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathleen J Mullarkey-DeSapio FACE and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Cathleen J. Mullarkey-DeSapio practice?
- Dr. Cathleen Mullarkey-DeSapio has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathleen Mullarkey-DeSapio practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Endocrinologists.