A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celso Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celso Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celso Hernandez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celso Antonio Hernandez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Celso A. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Celso Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Celso Hernandez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Mansfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.