A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celso Agner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celso Agner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celso Agner, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agner graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Agner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celso Agner M.Sc and MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Celso Agner practice?
- Dr. Celso Agner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Celso Agner practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Clinton Township Neurologists.