A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Sostre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cesar Sostre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sostre graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Sostre has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sostre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans