A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chai-Yung Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chai-Yung Tsai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chai-Yung Tsai, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chai-Yung Johnny Tsai MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chai-Yung J. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Chai-Yung Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Chai-Yung Tsai practices Family Medicine near South Pasadena, CA.
See South Pasadena Family Physicians.