A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Scheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Scheim, Osteopath, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheim graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Scheim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene M Scheim DO and MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charlene M. Scheim practice?
- Dr. Charlene Scheim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charlene Scheim practices Neurology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Garden City, NY.
See Forest Hills Neurologists.