A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bowman, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bowman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Bowman practice?
Dr. Charles Bowman practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.