A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bowman, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bowman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Bradley Bowman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Charles Bowman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Bowman practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Corsicana, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.