A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bowman, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bowman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bowman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Bradley Bowman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Charles Bowman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Bowman practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Corsicana, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.