A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Curtis Clark MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Clark practice?
- Dr. Charles Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Clark practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.