A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mullenix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mullenix is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullenix
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mullenix Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mullenix, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullenix graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Mullenix has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Mullenix MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Mullenix practice?
- Dr. Charles Mullenix has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Mullenix practices Ophthalmology near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL and Park Ridge, IL.
See Glenview Ophthalmologists.