A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mullenix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Mullenix is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullenix
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mullenix Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mullenix, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullenix graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Mullenix has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Mullenix MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Mullenix practice?
- Dr. Charles Mullenix has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Mullenix practices Ophthalmology near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL and Park Ridge, IL.
See Glenview Ophthalmologists.