A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Vega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Vega, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vega graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Vega has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- University of California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Peter Vega MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Vega practice?
- Dr. Charles Vega has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Vega practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Orange, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.