A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Sanders is Good. Dr. Sanders has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Sanders, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Sanders practice?
Dr. Cheryl Sanders practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Beryl Sanders, Dr. Cheri Sanders, Dr. Cherie Sanders, Dr. Cherry Sanders, Dr. Sheree Sanders, Dr. Sheri Sanders