A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Sanders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Sanders, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sanders has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Lynn Sanders MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Sanders has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Sanders practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.