A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Diaz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Diaz MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christina Diaz practice?
- Dr. Christina Diaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Diaz practices Neurology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Fort Myers Neurologists.