A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weintraub
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Weintraub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Weintraub has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine A Weintraub MD is a female Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Weintraub practice?
- Dr. Christine Weintraub has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Weintraub practices Radiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.