A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weintraub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christine Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Weintraub practice?
Dr. Christine Weintraub practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tiana Weintraub, Dr. Tina Weintraub