A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Weintraub has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine A Weintraub MD is a female Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Weintraub practice?
- Dr. Christine Weintraub has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christine Weintraub practices Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.