A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Frendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Frendo, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Frendo graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frendo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Frendo DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Frendo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Frendo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Frendo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and West Islip, NY.
See Huntington Station Orthopedic Surgeons and Huntington Station Surgeons.