A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Frendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Frendo, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frendo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frendo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Frendo graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frendo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Frendo DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Frendo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Frendo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Frendo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Trauma Surgery near Commack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY and Garden City, NY.
See Commack Sports Medicine Doctors, Commack Orthopedic Surgeons, and Commack Surgeons.