A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Frendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Frendo, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Spine
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Frendo graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frendo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Dominic Frendo DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Frendo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Frendo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Frendo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Commack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY and Garden City , NY.
See Commack Orthopedic Surgeons and Commack Surgeons.