A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Frendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Frendo, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frendo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frendo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Frendo graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frendo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Frendo DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Frendo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Frendo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Frendo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Trauma Surgery near Commack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY and Garden City, NY.
See Commack Sports Medicine Doctors, Commack Orthopedic Surgeons, and Commack Surgeons.