Dr. Christopher Inglese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Inglese?

The Last Word In Child Neurology

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Dr. Inglese is by far the best person you can find for your kiddo. He will listen to your concerns and in my humble opinion will do what is best for your child. We would follow him where ever he went, he is that good!! You never throw away a gem, you gift it. Dr. Inglese is just that a gift! Love and respect for this doctor!!

Excellent Dr

Posted on June 13th, 2013

Dr Inglese treated my son for years as a pediatric neurologist. I cant say enough superior things about him. I would come in with my list and he would go over each and every thign i had on my list. He was as concerned for me as for my son and made sure all our questions were answered. I always say, IF YOU DONT ASK< YOU WONT KNOW!! He was always very very honest,, no matter how hard the question may be.. A quiet man, but very intelligent and superior care for his patients and thier families..

truly cares

Posted on February 15th, 2013

Dr. Inglese has amazing bedside manner and absolutely cares and wants to help all involved. He kept trying when I don't think anyone else would have. I followed him through 3 hospitals until he went back to Childrens, which I am too old for now.

Patient- 5 years ago

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Out of all the doctors that I had for my epilepsy, he was the best! Not only did he save my life, but while he was doing that, he cared and had great bed side manner. If it wasn't for him and his team I wouldn't be driving, working full time and a college student.

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

Simply one of the best Doctors I have ever worked with. Very caring compassionate and truly interested in my child's welfare as well as mine!

Wiersema Family

Posted on December 21st, 2010

Dr. Inglese is a wonderful physcian. He takes time with our family and answers our questions thoughtfully and is willing to listen to our ideas. He is very kind and caring and we are so blessed to have him help our son.

Paul

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

Dr. Inglese has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met in my life. He was excellent with our son, as well as explaining everything thoroughly to my wife & I.

Posted on August 6th, 2009

This doctor saved my life. I started having seizures at 2 1/2 years old and at 16 I had a lobotomy in 2006 and I have been seizure free ever sence. I would suggest this doctor to all people with children with seizures. He is a true lifesaver. God Bless

He is amazing

Posted on December 12th, 2008

My kids love him and he goes above and beyond to care from my children.

Posted on March 21st, 2017