A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Milford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Milford, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Milford, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milford graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Milford has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Milford MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Milford practice?
- Dr. Christopher Milford has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Milford practices Neurology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Neurologists.