A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Skeehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Skeehan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Skeehan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skeehan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Skeehan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Central State Medical Center NJ
- CentraState Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Skeehan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Skeehan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Skeehan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Skeehan practices Family Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hightstown, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Freehold Family Physicians.