A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Skeehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Skeehan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Skeehan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skeehan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Skeehan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Central State Medical Center NJ
- CentraState Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skeehan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Skeehan practice?
Dr. Christopher Skeehan practices Family Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hightstown, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Freehold Family Physicians.