A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christos Lambrakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christos Lambrakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christos Lambrakis, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambrakis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lambrakis has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christos C Lambrakis MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christos C. Lambrakis practice?
- Dr. Christos Lambrakis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christos Lambrakis practices Neurology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Staten Island, NY.
See Middletown Neurologists.