A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ciril Godec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ciril Godec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godec
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Godec Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ciril Godec, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Godec graduated from University Of Ljubljani, Ljubljana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Godec has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ciril J Godec MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ciril J. Godec practice?
- Dr. Ciril Godec has 10 office locations.
Dr. Ciril Godec practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.