A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ciril Godec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ciril Godec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godec
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Godec Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ciril Godec, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Godec graduated from University Of Ljubljani, Ljubljana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Godec has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ciril J Godec MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ciril J. Godec practice?
- Dr. Ciril Godec has 1 office location.
Dr. Ciril Godec practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.