A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clark Pinyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clark Pinyan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clark Pinyan, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinyan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Pinyan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
- High Point Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clark William Pinyan MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clark W. Pinyan practice?
- Dr. Clark Pinyan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Clark Pinyan practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near High Point, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, NC and Asheboro, NC.
See High Point Neurologists and High Point Sleep Medicine Doctors.