A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Maccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clement Maccia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maccia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maccia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Maccia, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maccia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Maccia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement A Maccia MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Clement A. Maccia practice?
- Dr. Clement Maccia has 1 office location.
Dr. Clement Maccia practices Allergy & Immunology near Cranford, NJ.
See Cranford Allergists.