A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Maccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clement Maccia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maccia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maccia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Maccia, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maccia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Maccia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement A Maccia MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Clement A. Maccia practice?
- Dr. Clement Maccia has 1 office location.
Dr. Clement Maccia practices Allergy & Immunology near Cranford, NJ.
See Cranford Allergists.