A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Maccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clement Maccia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clement Maccia, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maccia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Maccia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement Alexander Maccia MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Clement A. Maccia practice?
- Dr. Clement Maccia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Clement Maccia practices Allergy & Immunology near Cranford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Warren, NJ.
See Cranford Allergists.