A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clifford Bassett, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bassett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bassett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clifford Bassett, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bassett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford Wayne Bassett MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Clifford W. Bassett practice?
- Dr. Clifford Bassett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clifford Bassett practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Allergists.