A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Park, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Park has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Sangkyu Park MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton S. Park practice?
- Dr. Clinton Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Park practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.