A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Park, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Park has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Sangkyu Park MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton S. Park practice?
- Dr. Clinton Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Park practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists and Fort Worth Radiologists.