A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Bamford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Bamford, Neurologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Bamford, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bamford graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Bamford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bamford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colin R. Bamford practice?
Dr. Colin Bamford practices Neurology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Tucson Neurologists.