A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Bamford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Bamford, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Bamford, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bamford graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Bamford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin R Bamford MD and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Colin R. Bamford practice?
- Dr. Colin Bamford has 5 office locations.
Dr. Colin Bamford practices Neurology near Sierra Vista, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Sierra Vista Neurologists.