Learn more about Dr. Colin Movsowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Movsowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Movsowitz
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Movsowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Movsowitz, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Movsowitz graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Movsowitz has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Movsowitz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Colin Movsowitz practice?
- Dr. Colin Movsowitz has 9 office locations.
Dr. Colin Movsowitz practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Norristown Cardiologists.