A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Movsowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Movsowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Movsowitz, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Movsowitz graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Movsowitz has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Colin Milton Movsowitz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Colin M. Movsowitz practice?
- Dr. Colin Movsowitz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Colin Movsowitz practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Paoli Cardiologists.