A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Colin Movsowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Colin Movsowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Colin Movsowitz, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Movsowitz graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Movsowitz has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Movsowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Colin M. Movsowitz practice?
Dr. Colin Movsowitz practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Paoli Cardiologists.