A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Collette Mercier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Collette Mercier is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Collette Mercier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercier graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Mercier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Collette Louise Mercier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Collette L. Mercier practice?
- Dr. Collette Mercier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Collette Mercier practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Saginaw Primary Care Doctors.