Dr. Craig Goodhart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Goodhart?

HIS NAME SAYS IT ALL

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Dr Goodhart "gets it". He combines efficiency, communication techniques, expertise, and accuracy in his diagnosis. His treatment plan started by having me leave his office feeling better than when I went in.

Amazing, compassionate doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Dr good hart took my son in last minute. Our appointment scheduling was so stress free. The receptionist at flowermound office,Isabel, had wonderful manners and extremely helpful when we checked in. Dr.Goodhart was fabulous with my son, who was the patient, and spoke to him at a age appropriate level. He explained the diagnosis to me as we'll even though I am in the medical field. Was extremely happy with the visit.

Posted on April 27th, 2012

My surgery was, in my opinion, a total success. I had rotqator cuff surgery for my left shoulder performed, and there was only a little post op pain, and progress of the therapy and rehabilitation is going well at this point. I am thoroughly satisfied with the quality of service and professionalism by Dr. Goodhart and his staff. Great return on investment!!!

Posted on October 26th, 2017