Neurologist
5602 Marquesas Cir
Ste 108
Sarasota, FL 34233
941-400-1211
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
by Wayne on Aug 28th, 2013

I found Dr. Stein a few years ago and have been going back ever since. He diagnosed my Multipe Sclerosis, and gave me plenty of information on the disease. When it came to a treatment plan he gave me all of my options and then his opinion of which he would do. Made me feel like i was in control, instead of writing a script and sending me on my way like so many other doctors. On follow up visits my wife came along with PAGES of questions she researched on-line and Dr. Stein sat there and answered every one of them. His bedside manor is of the highest and the way he treats my boys when they tag along (3yo and 6yo) will keep me coming back. The whole office staff are amazing and you will never feel rushed. Highly recommended!

|  Neurology Assessment  |  show details
by Jane on Apr 5th, 2013

Very nice office staff. Helpful and kind doctor. I was first assessed by an intern who took a very detailed history. I suggest you come in with a Chief complaint. He told me what tests would be required. He made a plan for me to follow. Very nice bedside manner. He did not seemed hurried at all. Answered all my questions. I phoned and had more questions hat his staff easily answered.

|  GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER  |  show details
by GLAD I FOUND HIM on Apr 5th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Stein he was Attentive listened to me answered all my questions and my daughters. We left feeling very informed. His staff was amazing from the time we called we were greeted by a wonderful Person on the phone Chanel not an automated system and when we arrived to the office the atmosphere was AMAZING! Cindy is his nurse she is great I dont like going to the Dr but I will go back there anytime ! Great office glad I found him.

|  Would never go back!  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2013

Horrible bedside manner! He cut me off while I was explaining symptoms and wasn't interested in hearing the rest. He made me feel like I was bothering him. The visit was a complete waste of time and money!!!

|  Disappointed...  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

Dr. Stein did not review my records / problems thoroughly before my visit- was evident by conversation. Feel he did not care about my nervous system problems other than payment capability- I have no insurance. Feel he did not do enough motor skill/balance tests to assist with a diagnosis. Left feeling brushed off - undiagnosed and disappointed. $165.00 and he couldn't even tell me the problem with hands / wrists is carpal tunnel. Had to see a ER nurse to find that out- she helped more and didn't even charge me. Don't waste your time with Stein.