Dr. Daniel Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Stein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2015

Read prior reviews, hesitated, but gave benefit of doubt - WRONG CHOICE

Dr Stein's office says they have 5,000 satisfied patients. I will never be one of them. Didn't look at records he asked me to bring in. Asked me to return in 2 wks after he had time to think about it, but when returned he asked what I wanted him to do. Should have listened to my instincts and the online reviews. I now have a good neurologist.

August 28th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Steins from about 1997 to about 2006. In all the visits I had to his office in that span of time, I only got to see the doctor about 5 times. The first 4 visits after I was released from the hospital and my last visit in 2006. Every other visit in between, I only saw his Physicians Assistant, Terri Callanger. (who thinks she's a doctor). It's a nice racket that he has going on there. In that 7 year span, not once was I ever put on a scale and weighed or ever sent to have blood work done to see if this drug he has me shooting into my body is doing and damage to my liver or kidneys.. On my last visit to his office my mother went with me, she was a RN and she knew something was wrong. On that visit, just like all of my previous visits, his PA Terri comes in and does her usual meaningless chatting and writes a few things down in your folder. Then she leaves the room for a few minutes and she comes back in with your prescription for avonex that the doctor writes and tells you when to schedule your next appointment.. My mother wanted to know where the doctor was and had to tell Terri that I lost weight. I lost about 15 to 17 lbs. which was a lot of weight on me. I'm 6 ft tall and weighed about 140 lbs. If you ask me, Dr. Stein has no business practicing medicine. What he has going on in that office is highly illegal and I hope that the state will do an investigation into his office and revoke his medical license. He has no business practicing medicine in this state or any other state.

June 19th, 2015

Horrible dr

Horrible stay away. Didn't look at my tests I brought. Told me I exerted too much energy and that was my problem. I went to a real neurologist and found out I was critically low in b12 and I had perm nerve damage bc he and my primary dr didn't put together my ms symptoms with my deficiency. Didn't spend any time at all and has horrible bedside manner

March 3rd, 2015

A total waste of time.

August 28th, 2013

Excellent experience

I found Dr. Stein a few years ago and have been going back ever since. He diagnosed my Multipe Sclerosis, and gave me plenty of information on the disease. When it came to a treatment plan he gave me all of my options and then his opinion of which he would do. Made me feel like i was in control, instead of writing a script and sending me on my way like so many other doctors. On follow up visits my wife came along with PAGES of questions she researched on-line and Dr. Stein sat there and answered every one of them. His bedside manor is of the highest and the way he treats my boys when they tag along (3yo and 6yo) will keep me coming back. The whole office staff are amazing and you will never feel rushed. Highly recommended!

April 5th, 2013

Neurology Assessment

Very nice office staff. Helpful and kind doctor. I was first assessed by an intern who took a very detailed history. I suggest you come in with a Chief complaint. He told me what tests would be required. He made a plan for me to follow. Very nice bedside manner. He did not seemed hurried at all. Answered all my questions. I phoned and had more questions hat his staff easily answered.

January 26th, 2013

Would never go back!

Horrible bedside manner! He cut me off while I was explaining symptoms and wasn't interested in hearing the rest. He made me feel like I was bothering him. The visit was a complete waste of time and money!!!

August 30th, 2012

Disappointed...

Dr. Stein did not review my records / problems thoroughly before my visit- was evident by conversation. Feel he did not care about my nervous system problems other than payment capability- I have no insurance. Feel he did not do enough motor skill/balance tests to assist with a diagnosis. Left feeling brushed off - undiagnosed and disappointed. $165.00 and he couldn't even tell me the problem with hands / wrists is carpal tunnel. Had to see a ER nurse to find that out- she helped more and didn't even charge me. Don't waste your time with Stein.

April 9th, 2010