Dr. David Cooperman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Cooperman?

Posted on January 18th, 2015

Just awful

Posted on July 16th, 2012

BEST DOC EVER!!!

Great doctor who cares

Posted on February 9th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Cooperman for a few years now, and felt I should finally take the time to write a review. I have always been very pleased with the level of care that I have received from Dr. Cooperman, and his bedside manner is the best I have experienced. I always feel like I can ask questions and receive accurate information. I have never felt anything but genuine care and concern from this Dr. On top of that, both he and his staff make an effort to make care personal - and know you by name! I have recommended others to Dr. Cooperman, and am certain that even if I didn't live close to his office, I would make the drive to continue to see him.

The best OBGYN i have had

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Dr. Cooperman cares for his patients well being and does his best to make sure he does whatever he can to have his patients feel comfortable and takin care of. He delivered all 3 of my boys and if it wasn't for his concern i would have lost my first son. Thank you Dr. Cooperman for everything you have done for me.

Excellent and knowledgeable doctor!

Posted on February 28th, 2011

Dr. Cooperman has been my OB/GYN for almost 15 years. He has always shown a high level of professionalism and courtesy. His staff is patient and caring and always ready to answer any questions I may have. The wait time has never been more than 10 or 15 minutes. I always get enough information to make informed decisions about my medical needs. I tell everyone about him!

Dr. Cooperman is #1

Posted on January 17th, 2011

Dr. Cooperman is the best ob/gyn! He's so funny and friendly and more than knowledgable. He exceeds all expectations. #1 doc in Arizona. That is for sure.

Relieved and HAPPY patient

Posted on January 7th, 2011

I moved to Arizona a few months ago and I am very particular about who I see for my medical care. I always do a thorough background check before I see any physician. I was relieved to find Dr. Cooperman. He has exceptional credentials, (chief resident and professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Johns Hopkins Hospital, former president of the obstetrics and gynecology department at Banner Desert) he is friendly, knowledgable, and very informative. He answered all of my questions, returned my phonecalls in a timely manner, and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Cooperman genuinely cares about his patients and he makes that known. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an ob/gyn.

Posted on November 15th, 2010

Several months ago, this doctor was on call for my regular doctor. I experienced a pregnancy-related complication, received a call-back from Dr. Cooperman and was given incorrect information twice about the complication (basically told not to worry, I was probably over-reacting, and to call my regular doctor in the AM. I was also quoted odds of this particular complication far less than the actual, current medical literature describes). I ended up going to the ER later that evening and was admitted with a serious issue that had I waited, may have resulted in the death of my baby. Dr. Cooperman visited that day and suggested a procedure that was not indicated and again, may have caused harm. (This was later confirmed by my own OB and a specialist I consulted.) Based on this experience, I have no faith in his expertise in matters requiring more than routine knowledge and would not recommend him.

Posted on October 11th, 2010

Dr. Cooperman and was given incorrect information twice about the complication (basically told not to worry, I was probably over-reacting, and to call my regular doctor in the AM. I was also quoted odds of this particular complication far less than the actual, current medical literature describes). I ended up going to the ER later that evening and was admitted with a serious issue that had I waited, may have resulted in the death of my baby. Dr. Cooperman visited that day and suggested a procedure that was not indicated and again, may have caused harm. (This was later confirmed by my own OB and a specialist I consulted.) I found his bedside manner patronizing as well. Based on this experience, I have no faith in his expertise in matters requiring more than routine knowledge and would not recommend him.

Vulgar

Posted on June 8th, 2010

The doctor is not only vulgar but rude. He treats his staff with no respect as well as his patients! I wouldn't doubt that any of his previous reviews were falsified. There is a reason why his office is near a mall parking lot. Very disappointed and I would advise not going anywhere near this so called physician.

Posted on February 25th, 2009

He is very friendly person, always care about you and very funny.His team is responsive and follow throught

Posted on August 18th, 2016