A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eidelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eidelberg, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eidelberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Eidelberg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eidelberg MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David Eidelberg practice?
- Dr. David Eidelberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Eidelberg practices Neurology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.