A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eidelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eidelberg, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eidelberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Eidelberg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eidelberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Eidelberg practice?
Dr. David Eidelberg practices Neurology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Manhasset Neurologists.