Obstetrician & Gynecologist
530 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 202B
Santa Monica, CA 90401
310-393-9359
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 2.6190476190476 of 4 stars
 |  Great Gyno  |  show details
by Cindy Notaro on Jul 11th, 2013

Dr. Ghozland has great bedside manner. He always puts me at ease. I recently had a robotic hysterectomy. Per his suggestion I decided to have my surgery done by a robot, and I can not believe how great I feel. It's amazing, I am basically pain free and my incisions are tiny. After 4 days after my surgery I was feeling terrific! If you are looking for a great gyno, Dr. Ghozland is the doc to go see.

Mar 11th, 2013

Dr. Ghozland is amazing and extremely hott

|  Best doc in town  |  show details
by Sandra on Jan 26th, 2013

Dr g is amazing!!!!! He delivered all three of my children and each delivery was better than the next. He even did a vaginal rejuvenation on me after and my sex life has never been better. I highly recommend him to all

|  Most Amazing....  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

Experience. Not only was he concerned about my condition but he was concerned about me as well. He is professional, caring, and right to the point. I do and would recommend him to any women in Southern Los Angeles.

|  Professionalism with a heart  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2012

Friendly advice for those who are searching:Picking the right doctor may be hard since we are walking in with closed eyes. What may help is advice from those who have the experience. I am a satisfied patient of Dr. Ghozland, and would like to recommend those who are in search of an experienced, knowledgeable, and kind doctor. Although the internet can be a scary place to look for someone whom you put your full trust into, I am here to say I am immensely satisfied with all my visits and all my procedures from him. His surgical work turned out to be a work of art and a blessing for my confidence and comfort level.

|  Patient  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

Dr. Ghozland is amazing...he delivered my son six years ago. He is an excellent Doctor and is highly knowledgeable in his field. The only cons I can say are the lack of time he had back then and the lack of interest in following up with patients.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

Dr. Ghozland came recommend by my doctor from out state and I was very pleased with him from getting to know me to being knowledgable!! I would def. Recommend him!!!

Apr 10th, 2012

The staff is horrible- rude, never answer questions. Follow-up is even worse. They never call me to inform me of the lab test results. They have mixed up my diagnosis: one nurse saying I had one infection and another saying I had a different one. Every time I have a question or want to know anything about my results, I have to schedule a whole new appointment. The DR never spends more than 3 mins talking to me and I never get to ask the questions I originally wanted to. I have visited Dr. Ghozland 4 or so times and every time the wait is a minimum of 50 minutes on a good day!

|  A little too dismissive  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

Gave me the RhoGAM shot on the 37 week, 2 weeks before the baby was born, I'm Rh- and my baby's Rh . Was a rough pregnancy because of this. Doesn't spend time with the patient, not even during labor, he only came after nurse told him I was 9 1/2cm, he also mistaken me with another patient, telling my husband I was getting ready for C-section when I just checked in in the hospital.

|  OBGYN  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2010

The best!!!!

|  Awesome  |  show details
by Rocki Davidson on Sep 28th, 2010

I just saw Dr. G today and as always, he's excellent. His staff is always superfriendly and he's always smart, awesome and just a great Doctor.

Sep 27th, 2010

Seems a little too dismissive and cavalier. Follow up is terrible.

Sep 21st, 2010

The best doctor ever! Highly recomended!

|  Go elsewhere  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2010

This doctor gave me inaccurate test results, could not remember why I had come to see him, submitted the wrong prescription order for me (twice), is disorganized, rude, and unprofessional.

|  Fantastic Experience with Dr. Ghozland  |  show details
by JB on Sep 2nd, 2009

I was not happy with my current OB/GYN after giving birth to my first child.I was referred to Dr. Ghozland for the pregnancy of my second.Dr. Ghozland is an incredibly intelligent, caring, warm, understanding Dr. He took the time to sit with my husband and i and go over every concern we had.My pregnancy had some complications, and Dr. Ghozland went above and beyond what any doctor had ever done for me before. He was there the whole time, holding our hand and making us feel comfortable. His bed side manner and follow up go unparalleled.I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ghozland to anyone in need of an OB/GYN

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
by New Mom on Jan 24th, 2009

My experience with Dr. Ghozland was wonderful. I felt that I was always heard and he answered my questions in language I could understand. My level of care was always the best and during my delivery I felt safe and confident in Dr. Ghozland's care. I was also impressed that his Santa Monica clinic took my state sponsored insurance, when most of the offices taking it were not on the West Side. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

|  Wonderful Pregnancy!  |  show details
by Happy Mom. on Jul 19th, 2008

Dr. Ghozland was very nice, office staff caring. Hospital was amazing. I had an uneventful 1st pregnancy with the help of Dr. Ghozland. Would definately use and recommend his clinic again.

|  not a real doctor  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2008

doesn't spend time, doesn't listen, interested in insurance pay outs.